Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 10, 2010

Update: it's been a while

Father's Day is coming up. June 20th, and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what he wants. I don't want to really ask him what he wants because that will basically be easier by going to get his present himself. Occasionally he looks at new BBQ pits, but I'm still waiting for the house refund to come in. Plus, it keeps on raining so it would be a while by the time he gets to use it, not only because he works Monday-Friday anyways. By the time I have a chance to get it, it will probably be time for his birthday in July. Maybe a new video game but I haven't been to a game store with him in a while. OR I just get him a case of his favorite beer. Ha! Hey, if I don't get him anything for Father's Day, I'll probably just do an IOU and combine it with his birthday, or tell him to get it himself.
My sister (best-est friend) is about to be a mommy again, another girl. Before June 24th, she's almost 3 cm, and her doctor said that if she doesn't increase by next week they are going to induce her. Since I've moved and everything I' haven't had a chance to make the baby something. I am soo happy that this time around the father isn't a dead beat. (another story for another time)
Well guys there's not that much really to talk about. I'm trying to think of stuff but it's not coming to me. If I think of something I shall return. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment