Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

September 2, 2010

Another Day Another Drama


So I've done it again. I haven't been on Twitter for for like a year at the least. I got back in it. Not sure why. (Mom, please don't sign up for Twitter, you have to much stuff already) Basically lately I've been just trying to get the word out online that I'm working with Avon. I guess I'm doing okay in the business. Hasn't been a full month yet. So as some businesses go you've got to give them time. Spend money to make money. Well me not so much of the spending part.

OMG! I woke up this morning at 7:20am to the damn doorbell and the dogs barking. Of course that woke up Hayden. But this dude at the door asked if he could take the stuff by the side of the road. Ummmm....DUH! That's why at it's on the side of the road aka CURB! It's like an unwritten rule that once someone doesn't want it anymore and it's too big for the trash they "Curb It". Free to all may want. I just really hope today isn't "Ask Stupid Question Day". I'm sorry but DUMBASS!

Yesterday Spencer got paid and he said we are going to Buffalo Wild Wings. So we got there and by the time we sat down and got our food it was 2HOURS!! And it took 30 freaking minutes for our ticket to get to our table. So much for going grocery shopping. It was soo freaking slow, we only gave our server a dollar. She should have been happy she got that. They supposedly dropped Hayden's food and had to remake it. But we had 3 different people come to our table and tell us a different story on why Hayden's food still wasn't there. Lies! The server said she put Hayden's order in with the appetizer so it would be out faster. NOPE...it was after we got our food. And with the normal food..our fries were cold. And we had to ask multiple times for napkins and refills.
I'm sorry. I'm a server..I mean was a server. I worked in 3 different restaurants. If you can't handle your job ASK FOR HELP! Don't be afraid to ask for help. You get more "respect" from the customers, and your co-workers if you ask for help. And don't take on more that you can handle too. If you have to many tables and you can't do it, your going to struggle and piss off your customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment