Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

September 29, 2010

I'm a horrible Avon Rep

When I went into being a Representative for Avon...I was just looking into it for money. I wasn't really thinking as for my using much of it. I mean I've only been in it for about 2 months now so I'm still giving it time. I mean...advertising is the main issue, because once I get talking to someone I have no problem, but getting the word out there is the issue. I always hated, still do, having someone coming to my door and soliciting...so I've been leaving them by the door/porch/etc. But as a family of 3, and only 1 car, it's hard to get out there...ya know?

Guess maybe I should've gone with Pampered Chef...since I like cooking. Maybe I can do both....I dunno...I'm going to stick with Avon for a little while longer and if nothing I'll switch to something else. It should pick up since I'm going through the airport(s) next week so "BROCHURES AHOY!!"

Hahaha! Anywho...hopefully while I'm in Texas I can get my transcripts from my High School & College so I can sign up and take classes this next semester....of course I'm going to need my car fixed before then, and also get Hayden set up for daycare...and all that wonderful fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment