Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

September 9, 2010

Early Morning?...I think so

Okay so far this morning has been some what interesting. Had to drive Spencer to work....at 5am. I haven't taken him to work in a very long time. I think the last time I've taken him to work was back before he deployed. Which is a long time... It was really funny coming back home the freeway was so backed up for the gates it went on forever. It looked like 2 strings of Christmas Lights. It's just as bad as traffic in Houston. So made it home and had Hayden lay in my bed for at least a good hour watching the end of some movie on HBO. It's actually kinda sad that at 6am there is nothing on T.V. until at least 7:00-7:30am.
But it's all good. I needed to wake up this early anyways, so I can deliver my brochures. Which I've been putting off for a while. I still need to make out notes and put them in the bags, which I think I need to make 25-30 notes. So I've got to make the note short as possible so I'm not writing forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment