Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

September 16, 2010

Okay Mommy has had enough. I'm tired of it. When Spencer comes home today I am going grocery shopping by MYSELF! No followers, just me, myself, and I. Don't be surprised that I take forever, or go to a bar and get a drink or two. Mommy needs a break. And since a certain someone only behaves when another certain someone is home, that certain someone can watch the other certain someone for while.
I actually considered switching places with Spencer last night for about a week. He can be Mr. Mom, and I'll go to work. Yup, I think that will work. At least for a week. He thinks my job is so fucking easy. I know his is hard and shit and I'm not saying it's not but he thinks that he will do a great job at it. Yeah....okay.....so that's why when I came home last night from Verizon he was still on the computer....still haven't taken a shower....and the kid destroyed the living room, oh and still haven't eaten. Sure......good fucking job.

No comments:

Post a Comment