Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

September 8, 2010

Avon Animal Testing

So a friend of mine asked a very important question yesterday about Avon products. If anyone is particular about their make-up (I know I am) and are against Animal Testing. We DO NOT test on animals.

Avon is known for its leading efforts to eliminate animal testing. On June 2, 1989, Avon became the first major cosmetic company to announce a permanent end to animal testing on all Avon-manufactured products. In place of animal testing, our safety evaluation process utilizes data from in-vitro tests (test tube/cell culture) or clinical tests (on human volunteers), and references existing animal-testing data.

Click Here for Reference

Click Here to My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment