Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

September 14, 2010

As you can tell I have deleted 2-3 tabs above. I have removed the New Discoveries tab, because if I found something interesting I'll be sharing it with you anyways. I also removed the Avon tab. I have opened up a new blog. So if you would like to go to that click on my picture on the side and you will be able to get to it. It will have my YouTube videos and everything Avon/Mark, etc. Hope you enjoy.
No new additions of stories lately. I really am trying to get on here regularly but when nothing to talk about happens, kind of hard to write about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment