Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

September 5, 2010

A day in the life of....

Okay so once again ... on a weekend I may add..that I had to do everything by myself. Omg, he irritates me soo much sometimes. Yes, I know that's a guy's duty to do but I can only take so much. It's like 9-10am before the heat of the day was going to hit. I gave him PLENTY of time to wake up, considering we woke up at the same time. I told him that I was going to get dressed and go outside and mow the front yard.
Okay I like having a clean cut yard, I don't want it looking like trash. Also, since I took down those fences I needed to run over those spots to even out the yard.
Anyways, I went outside and mowed, edged, and took the leaf (grass) blower to everything. I'm finishing up edging on the side and Spencer comes out and says, "I was going to do that". I laughed, I couldn't help it. Sorry but ummm...if you were going to do it, you should have been out here helping me DO IT, and not play that damn stupid game.
Which in fact, he played that damn f-ing game ALL day! I even went to sleep without him. There's no telling what time he decided to come to bed. Oh, there was one thing he did do. Make pasta. He also wanted to go for a walk at one time and it was like 730-8pm...yes I want to take my 2 year old son walking while it is pitch black outside.
I was watching t.v. at one point and he said he was off, nope...5 minutes later he got back on. Whatever. All I know is that mess he made in the kitchen last night, I'm gonna end up cleaning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment