Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

September 28, 2010

OMG! Yesterday was sooo traumatic for me...went into the kitchen & the roach from the garage decided to come into the kitchen and go belly up for me. Worst part was that it wasn't dead. When I went to "TRY" to take care of it, I scooted the dust pan towards it and it started to kick it's legs. At that point I start screaming & freaking out. Next I grab the can of Raid from the garage and drown it, I think I used half the can. I waited 30 minutes before I went back in there with the vacuum hose and sucked it up. I was still freaking out because when I sucked it up I felt it hit the sides of the hose where my hand was.

Now the reason why I'm so freaking scared of these damn f'ers is because 5-6 years ago I was at my friend Christie's house. She had this tree that hung over the driveway (it was like 10pm-11pm ), I was holding a flashlight for her aunt so she could see inside the car since the light went out and I soon then felt something on my head. Yup, your right, a roach! I start freaking out I drop the flashlight and started screaming, then more of them start to fall.
At this point I am freaking the "F" out and I'm running down the street screaming without a shirt. About 10-15 minutes later, cops show up, and I had to apologize for freaking out like that. The cop gave me a warning and drove off. I soon then got in my car and drove off myself freaking the fuck out.
Never been the same since. LOL

So Christie and me now have our own site. It is called Tutu's, Tote's & More. I originally had this site created for my crafts, but recently Christie has started making Tutu's & Bows, etc so I figured that we should combine our creative selves and our minds together and make a site. Now, my part of the creative-ness won't be available until I get back from Texas but Christie's is still good to go. I know not a good way to start a site, but it was kinda out of the blue.

I can't remember if I told you if I was going to Texas yet or not. (I'm not going back and searching right now) But anyways, me and Hayden are going to Texas in Oct. Spencer won't be joining us, :( , because he's going to be doing some training for the Army. (sorry can't tell you where, or when) BUT, we are still going to have fun. Going to the Texas Renaissance Festival too. I think I have been EVERY year except for the year Hayden was born. Too close to the due date, etc. Wasn't going to chance it. But anywho, I can't wait. Hayden will be old enough this year to do more stuff and understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment