Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

September 20, 2010

Snot, flem, and baby rub

Thank goodness Hayden is feeling better today. Still has a cough but def. better than what it sounded like last night. I ended up going up to Wal-mart since Walgreens was closed. I got him some more Benadryl and some baby rub to go on his back and chest. Had to be careful with the baby rub though because it's from the makers of Vicks, and Spencer can't have Vicks anywhere near his lungs. Can't remember what he said what happens to him but I'm guessing make the matter worse. But Hayden got that put on his back last night and he passed out. Woke up a little earlier this morning but I would too if I was coughing that much. Before the coughing he had the sniffles, so hopefully this coughing will be done and over with soon.

18 more days till I leave for Houston. Can't wait. Not a big fan of flying but I'm not driving the 20 hours by myself with Hayden from here to Houston. Not gonna happen, plus my mom would kill me.
Hopefully when I take my trip through the airport I can drop off a few brochures at random places to boost my sales through Avon. I'm just hoping that business with Avon gets better. I know everyone doing a at home business deal like what I'm doing has a rough start but I'm keeping on trying.
Don't forget that I made an Avon blog. You can get to it by clicking on my picture on the side bar and it will take it straight to it. It should be able to help you know all the new products that are coming out. I'm linking all my videos from YouTube to them, and all the news, specials, etc. If there is anything that you would like to see let me know and I'll do my best to add it.

No comments:

Post a Comment