Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

September 15, 2010

Wow Okay, well I have spent the last oh I don't know 2 hours working on getting a stain out of my carpet in the closet. Guess, go ahead and guess what it is?...................nothing...................Nail Polish. And not just any type of nail polish, it is HOT PINK. Oh and it wasn't just a little ... it was the whole dang bottle, well, except for a drop or two. Go ahead and guess who caused that stain/mess.......yup you guessed it right, MR. Hayden.
I heard him crying (cuz he knows he's in trouble) and I'm walking into the living room and I already smell it. I'm like what the hell is that smell. I see pink on his foot so I'm already thinking, CRAP! So I follow the smell and low and behold, HOT PINK NAIL POLISH. Just what I needed for the day. To clean, like I don't have enough already.
I will post pictures later. I'm going to go soak it some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment