Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

September 25, 2010

Okay so I started some new stuff. I have obviously had a Youtube channel/ account. Well I have decided to make it/turn it into a VLOG. What's a vlog? Well, that's basically like putting your life on Youtube. Like for example, this is a blog, your reading it, your reading what's going on in my life....but if I turn it into a Vlog, it is a video blog. Get it??...good!
I got this idea from another Youtube blogger that I'm actually subscribed to called ShayTards, I know weird name but sooo funny. Anyways he's been on Youtube for like 2-3 years. Possibly 2 going to 3, but anyways. I don't want to really copy him or anything, but I'm going to start off that way. I already have some videos on there for my Avon, but being a stay-at-home mom, working for Avon, having a kid and 2 dogs, and a husband that works all the time....gotta keep myself busy. There are going to be some limits, having my hubby dear in the military I can't show you everything. So if I film something that can't be seen or Spencer doesn't want it to be public I'll be cutting it out. Sooooooo.....

http://www.youtube.com/user/SHAYTARDS <----------Channel I'm subscribed to
http://www.youtube.com/user/adburgett23 <-----------My Youtube Site

.........anyways check out those two links, have fun. And don't forget to check out my other blog that I link ALL of my Avon stuff on. Just click on my picture on the side and scroll down. Not hard to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment