Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

August 31, 2010

It's been a while...

Okay this is like my 5th attempt at writing and I finally have a chance to finish it. The dogs kept barking at something, and Hayden was screaming because of a bug, and he accidentally changed the channel, or he ran out of apple juice. So Hayden is in bed for a nap, the dogs are outside and my phone is on silent for a few minutes so I can finish this post that's probably not going to be that long or important. Just want to get a post on here since I haven't been up to writing...well...more like typing.
So ya it's been a while since I've been on here. Not much important going on lately. Yesterday I took down the front part of the fence in our yard. I'll be taking down the side pieces either today or later this week. I like being different in the neighborhood but I didn't really like the white fence in our yard. Also needing to take down the other brick column and get a actual mailbox. Like I said not much going on.

Oh I would like to give a big welcome back to my friend's husband who just made it back from overseas. We are glad he made it back safe and sound. So WELCOME BACK CORY!!

So Spencer is on his way home. So I guess I end this short and get off and sit my butt down on the couch and watch my recorded shows. Laters!


No comments:

Post a Comment