Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

August 13, 2010

Dinner/Supper

What ever the correct term people are using these days...Supper...Dinner...does it really matter? Anyways...Last night was sooo funny with Hayden I cried. I was preparing a 5lb Chicken for supper (recipe later) and I un-wrap the chicken and wash it. I go and put in the bowl so I could marinate it and Hayden goes, "Wow, Mom, The chicken has no head!!!" And he seemed very concerned. He noticed that it still had part of the neck attached but he was more worried about the head missing. But I can tell you one thing...I would have not bought that chicken if it still had it's head attached.
I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to wake up Spencer. Don't know why I thought it was so funny but at that particular time it was.
But later on when I pulled the chicken out of the oven, Hayden didn't care about anything but eating it. The chicken was devoured, only the bones were left. I mainly ate the skin, *drool*, the way I cooked the chicken left the skin crispy, and the meat tender and juicy. Sooo good, probably not the healthiest chicken but lets just say that it would be perfect for Thanksgiving for those who don't like turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment