Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

August 24, 2010

Good Morning!

Yesterday (Monday) was my birthday and it was great. We celebrated most of it on Sunday since Spencer had to work yesterday. He let me sleep in, which that time it actually worked since the past couple of times that I've tried my body decided to be a butt. He also tried to make me breakfast in bed but the planned failed since I had to pee, so I told him to take it to the table so we can all eat it together. We watched movies and later the afternoon/evening he BBQ and we relaxed the rest of the day. Yesterday was good too, Hayden was misbehaving a little bit but I figured he wanted to make Mama's Birthday extra special. Which I thank him so much for.
I got soo many Birthday wishes from my friends and I'm glad that I so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment