Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

August 17, 2010

October....

Well, my plan that I had for going to Texas in October just went down the toilet. Looks like I'm stuck in North Carolina for the whole month Spencer is off training. I'm bummed that I won't be able to see my friends and family but that's okay. Money is the main issue here. $600 for a freaking round trip to TX and back. Forget it! And I'm not driving by myself with a toddler. No way! Spencer may be able to get Christmas off and we drive down then. But until then, saving money.

Guess that's okay, I can get everything set up for Halloween. I love decorating for Halloween. I try to go all out as much as possible. (You can ask my parents) Halloween and Christmas are my favorite holidays to decorate. I mean Thanksgiving has some decorating in it but its mainly all about food. I go all out on that too. And since we have our house now....I don't have to worry about decorating restrictions. Don't worry, I "WILL"be posting pictures of my decor after it's all up. I'm sooooo proud of myself after I do it. I will in fact have to invest in a ladder before then tho, especially before Christmas so we can do the light. Ohhh, I can't wait. I like the heat (some) of Summer, but I'm ready for it to be fall now.

No comments:

Post a Comment