Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

August 25, 2010

I think.....

I think we had a cool front last night. I never watch the news or weather so I never know anything unless I look it up, and that VERY rarely, like a hurricane or something. I let my dogs outside this morning and it was sooo much cooler than it was yesterday. Feels good!! Now if we can keep it like this temperature it will be perfect. No colder, no warmer. LOL I know...don't hold my breath! I like this weather that's between Summer and Fall/Winter.

Yesterday was so cool. I got my first Avon package trough the mail, with more brochures and some samples I order. It was like Christmas. I was soo excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment