Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

August 19, 2010

Spencer is funny, and Rain is not

He told me last night that whenever we do get pregnant he hopes for a girl. And then he says that if it's not a girl we've got to try again until we get one. Hahahaha! He's funny, he's not the one who has to carry the load for 9 months then push the big head out. And trust me Hayden's head was pretty big. LOL. I just laughed and walked away. I wasn't about to finish that conversation with him.
Photobucket

Well, apparently that small little rain cloud I saw on our radar was a little bit bigger than what they weather man thought. It rained for a little bit during the day, but after 7pm-ish it hit. For a while too. It ended up doing a power surge and of course that didn't help the cause with Hayden. He was already freaking out with the thunder. We were watching the rain through our back door and lighting hit, next thing I knew I saw our fence. LOL. And Hayden ran to the couch and hid under the blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment