Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 27, 2012

Sick

So like I said in the past. I hate NC. I know people get sick & states don't have anything to do with it, but I've had more health issues in NC than I have had in my whole life in TX. Over the weekend when I thought I was dehydrated, which might still  have been a possibility, I developed a sore throat 2 days ago.
I went to the Dr. yesterday & had a Rapid Strep test that came out negative, & a throat culture which I'm still waiting on the results from that. Should get it today but having it being Friday I may not get it till Monday. But until then the Dr. has me on Tylenol, Sudafed, Ibuprofen, & Clartin until we can find out what's up with my throat. It hurt like hell yesterday & the day before. After finally getting some sleep & the meds. getting into my system, it's very slowing starting to feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment