Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 13, 2012

My Big Girl Panties.

My mother in law asked me on one of my previous posts, where to get Big Girl Panties from. At first I told her I get them from Victoria Secret on FB, but afterwards I started thinking back to some sites I went to & talked on & thought of some big ass underwear. So I Googled & thought of this.

**Insert soo much laughter that it almost woke up Spencer**

After finding this photo I got a flash back to the crazy days with my friend Christie. I don't remember how it started but we would go shopping, looking around at the local Dollar Store. For some reason the Dollar Store sold underwear. I wouldn't come close to buying & wearing these or why they sold it there. But we would make jokes about buying the biggest size they had (which was maybe half the size of the underwear in this picture) and start throwing them at people we despised. 
Now, don't ask us why we thought of this idea, we were teenagers & did some crazy shit. And this underwear scenario is nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment