Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 1, 2012

Save some $$$!

Want to go shopping online for kids clothes but don't want to spend a leg on it. Check out http://www.thredup.com/
I just browsed it for a few seconds & I already want to go shopping. But seriously, it's like shopping in a resale store. I haven't gotten anything from there yet, but plan on it. Especially the next time I want to go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment