Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 5, 2012

Happy 4th

Hope everyone had a safe & enjoyable 4th of July. We had a blast.
First we attempted to go on Bragg since they were having some country singers & doing some Vendors/Kiddie Stuff. But around 5pm it started to rain it was over quick but we had already left & at home.

So we watched a movie, Hayden took a nap & Spencer cooked some Sausages & Beans.
Around 8pm we decided to try our luck at Hope Mills Park near/closer to us. Much better than the last time we went there. (Not last year but the year before) Hayden was in Aw.
Then came home. We had a box left over the past Holidays of Fireworks so we tried to use as much as possible since we are moving in a few months & I don't think traveling with explosives is a good idea. So we went to our street a lit stuff on fire. Hayden loved it, Rebecca wanted to eat it, Julie hid in the garage. Lol. This year we were out done by the neighbors. Sucked a bit but still put on a good show. After all that we are left with Sparklers, & those things you throw at people's feet. Lol. Forgot the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment