Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 5, 2012

Glasstop Stove Cleaner. (pinterest)

Forget that expensive B.S.! ... By the way Pinterest is amazing.

This amaziness actually works. But before what I tell you what it's all about I want to show you what I've been using.

This stuff came with the stove. It works but not for that heavy duty stuff on gunk. So when I found this on Pinterest I had to try it. And it works. I had to do it 2 times, but only because I had A LOT of gunk stuck on there.
So Click Here for the website with Pictures.
But in case you can't view it here is how it works.

All you need is
  1. Bowl & Hot Soapy Water
  2. Baking Soda
  3. A Cleaning Rag
  4. Gloves (optional)
First, you fill a bowl with hot tap water water and mix it with some dish soap. Submerge the rag in the bowl and get it wet.
Apply baking soda in a generous amount all over the affected area.
Now pull out that hot soapy rag out of the bowl and squeeze half the water out. You want it to be soggy, not sopping.
Then wait about 15 minutes…
Then swirl the rag around in circles, using the baking soda paste as a gentle scrub.
Then dry up the surface and shine it up with windex. Good as new!!
I repeated these steps 1 time to achieve these results. You may also leave the rag on for longer, depending on how bad it is.



Bam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment