Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 9, 2012

Face Lift??

I'm wanting to give my blog a face lift but not sure what should be done. Soo, I ask you what would you like to see changed/done to the blog? Anything added....you let me know! Comment in the comment box below.....

**added** -- Don't be afraid to tell me anything. I'm a big girl & take criticism & not going to get butthurt.  I wear my big girl panties. LOL

1 comment:

  1. was wanting to know where you buy your big girl panties at because evidently I need some!! LOL..your BLOG is great!!

    ReplyDelete