Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 25, 2012

Long Post Update

So I'm sure as you fellow bloggers heard of a scandal in the nail polish world with "Sinful Colors" nail polish. We'll I know I've told you to visit sites & go places but thank goodness I've never posted something that could be stolen. I'm not much for magazines anymore anyways so how would I know. I think an apology is in order &/or credit.

I'm soooo over this ridiculous weather. July Monsoon leading into August Hurricanes. I just feel it. I can't go outside & enjoy my backyard because I mow one day, then rains 3 days in a row, grass half way back to way it was, think about mowing, something comes up, rains again, muggy, grass is back to the grassy plains state.
Plus, it's not even giving a chance for my annoying neighbors behind us to take care of their yard. Their yard is horrible. I'm not sure if I ever talked about them. But the yard is sooo bad that if my dogs get through the broken fence again, because their jungle in over growing trees, bushes, vines & causing the fence to rot away, it will be the last time they get a call to the county. It will be made to the city, & it will be a lawsuit. And if my dogs get picked up by the city, they are paying every penny to get them out, and possibly extra for the inconvenience. 

So the past 5 days I've been feeling like poo. According to Spencer last night that I'm dehydrated. In a way I see it. I'm addicted to sodas. Even though I've been drinking the Red Sea & peeing like a Race Horse. But anywho, I have decided to go caffeine/soda free & drink nothing but water for a month at the minimum. It's gonna be hard since I'm like an addicted crack whore with caffeine but maybe it will improve my body, & my fertility issue. So since we currently don't have sodas in the house I'm going to do it. :) Next week is payday so it will take all my strength not to get some. But I just need to remind myself that it's for my body, & for the hopefully future baby, & not to mention for Spencer & Hayden. We've gotta cut it down in this house. I know, I know, I've said something like this before but after the past few days will the way I've been feeling. Headaches, stomachaches, sinus issues, insomnia(it's 6:45am right now, I'm not even close to being tired & I'm never awake at this time & possibly working on 4-5 hours of sleep), earaches, throat, nose, bowel movement issues, etc. Also I know some of my friends that know me will think I'm the perfect size but I've got a little muffin top going on, & would like to get rid of it.
So along with Excedrin that I'm using for not only pain but since it has a tiny bit of caffiene I'm using it as a way of weening myself off of it, without the cold turkey effect, & according to Spencer I need to drink a quart of water per hour/2 hours until my body catches up. So WATER-HO! I'm not going anywhere today since I'm going to need to be close to the bathroom. Eeek!  Let's pee like a pregnant woman!! Lol. 

Spencer's birthday just passed. My mom & his mom sent him some Gift Cards to Khols. I thought this was a perfect idea, not only because he's picky & he hasn't bought any jeans since last year & Khols seems to be the only place he buys his clothes from but he's going to be a civilian soon & will need to stock up  his closet. I know civilian sounds weird. By the time that he gets out I will have known the Army for 5 years with 1 deployment. Holy Moly! I know for most military families that 5 years are nothing compared to what y'all have been through, & I feel your pain. But thanks to the Gift Cards we were able to get a Cash Back Coupon that I was able to use to get some awesome cute new pink sandal wedges, with 5 something dollars left on it.

So my birthday is coming up & I have no idea what I want. As in object wise. But I do want to be home with my Family & Friends. But I will put my thinking cap on, I'm sure I can come up with something. Possibly a Gift Card to Target or Khols. But who knows, I'm think I'll come up with something by next week. :D

So like I've already mentioned that I'm working little sleep & awake at this time, I've seem to write a lot on here. Can't remember the last time I've gotten on here & wrote this much. It was due time, but WOW. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment