Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 1, 2012

Omelet in a Bag

So last night I tried something from Pinterest. Omelet In A Bag, the instructions are pretty straight forward but the taste of the food wasn't that great. It was okay for that one time trying it, but I don't see myself eating it again.
Even Spencer was skeptical about it when I was making it & he even said it wasn't that good. Which is a shame because I was excited about the reviews I've seen about it. But I guess if you like poached eggs then this would probably be for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment