Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 29, 2012

Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings (Lazy Way)






1 Tablespoon Butter
1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 package/can of Refrigerated Biscuit Dough (I didn't have Biscuit but have Crescent)
1 Can of Mixed Veggies (drained)-- (Didn't have Mixed Veggies but had different can's I'll explain later)
1 tsp of Cumin (used Tony's)
Sprinkle of Cayenne Pepper (used Tony's)
1/2 tsp of Pepper
Pinch of Salt
1/2 tsp of Onion Powder
1-1/2 cup of Chicken Stock


Here is everything but the Butter. 




Now what your going to do it put everything in your Crockpot except your Biscuits/Cresents.

Now if your like me & only have multiple can's of veggies but no "mixed veggies", watch this! 
I threw 1 Can of Whole Kernel Corn, 1 Can of Sliced Carrots, & 1 Can of Green Beans into a bowl. Stirred & plopped 3-4 scoops of it into the crockpot. You can always add more if your into the veggie thing.

Next I threw in the Stock. The reciepe asked for a cup but with my crockpot I add a half cup more because it just looked really low with all the ingredients in it.

Finally I added everything else, and put the chicken in last. So it can soak everything from the bottom. I squished it down a bit just for it to settle.


Now your going to Cover & Cook on Low for 5-6 hours.



About 2 hours before serving tear up the biscuit/crescent dough & place it in there. Make sure your "dumplings are cooked all the way through.

And stir, & Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment