Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 26, 2012

Moving

Well it's almost official we will be getting out of the Army. Spencer got his papers back yesterday from Washington & soon we can find out the date. Yay!  I'm super excited. I went out earlier and bought some moving boxes. I don't know the exact date yet but it's always a good start to get it moving early. Plus with some of my procrastination doing this could help. So I went around the corner to the closest Storage facility. Yes, I know I can get boxes from Walmart, etc. but I needed tape & other stuff too so why not? So I pick up a Moving Kit.
$50 for this baby. I couldn't believe it. I know some of y'all may be thinking, "this is a bit to pricey". But think about it. --5 Small, 4 Medium, 2 Large, The tall box it comes with, 2 Rolls of Tape, 2 Rolls of Bubble Wrap (oh lordy it's tempting to pop some, lol), and a Marker. After everything adds up, it will cost a little bit more. Plus this will last me a while so I don't need to get boxes. 

So far, I've boxed up almost all of Hayden's stuffed animals in a Large box, taped a few other boxes I got saved over from my business from Avon, and boxed up, but didn't tape, most of Hayden's books he has looked at for a few months, plus a few other odds & ends laying around. Later I'll hit up my closet & take care of some of the boxes that are up on the shelves collecting dust.



No comments:

Post a Comment