Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 25, 2012

Hmm Potatoes & Meat


Scalloped Potato Casserole

1lb Ground Beef
1-1/1 cup grated cheese
Salt & Pepper
1 Can of Cream of Chicken
1/2 Onion, finely chopped
2 Large Thinly Sliced Potatoes
1 cup of milk
3 Quart Casserole Dish

1. Brown beef (not cook) & onion
Drain
2. Place Beef in Casserole Dish. Cover with Cheese, Salt & Pepper
3. Place Potatoes Over Meat & Cheese
(Now if your like me & for some stupid reason CANNOT for anything thinly slice a potato correctly & have them looking like wedges, it will not mess up the dish)
4. Mix 1 cup of milk & soup in bowl/pan & pour over top. (Might help to heat up a bit, but if in hurry you can mix off to the side of the stove.)

 5. THEN! Bake at 350 for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
Pull out & serve!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment