Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 4, 2012

$10 Meal!

I came across another recipe the other day so I tried it out yesterday. It can also be used as a Freezer Meal, which isn't hard & I'll tell you.

Chicken & Rice

1 Box of Wild Rice w/ Seasoning Packet (didn't have any so used a Rice Side "Chicken & Broccoli")
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Can of Water (use one of the empty soup cans)
3-6 Skinless/Boneless Chicken Breasts (I used 3)

1. Mix together rice w/ seasonings, both soups, & water in a casserole dish. 
Mix well.  It will look like this.
Top with Chicken & season with salt & pepper if desired. 
Then bake for 1 hour @ 350 


Easy Right!!
 Family verdict, they loved it. Next time I may op. out the mushroom soup & do a double chicken soup. I wasn't a big fan of the mushrooms. 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------
 -----------------------------------------------------------------

For Freezer Instructions:
Same instructions for Number 1. Pour into 8x8 freezer dish. Top with Chicken. Double wrap in foil, label, & freeze. 
Thaw & bake uncovered @ 350 for 1 hour.

 





I will try & find some more awesome Freezer Meals for ya.
 

1 comment: