Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 29, 2012

Stew

Recipe for this baby coming soon.

Okay as I promised here it is. Found this recipe online. Made a few changes, and if I may say it was AMAZING.


 Southwestern Beef Stew

1lb ground beef
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder OR 2 minced garlic cloves (I used powder)
1 Can Tomato Soup
1 Can (10 1/2oz--1 1/3 cup) Beef OR Chicken Broth
1 Cup Water
2 Tablespoons Chili Powder OR Tony's Creole Seasoning (I used Tony's)
3 Med. Potatoes (I used 2 Lg.)
1 Can Whole Kernel Corn
Shredded Chesse


Cook beef, & garlic over med-high heat. Drain. (I cooked it into a separate pan, since it wasn't deep enough & transferred it into a pot shown in the picture.
In the pot combine soup, broth, water, chili powder/Tony's, & potatoes. Add the cooked beef. Bring to boil. Then reduce to low, cover, & cook for 15 minutes. Stir in corn. 
Once done, put in bowl/plate, sprinkle cheese on top. Enjoy! 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Simple Right?! It was so easy. It does have a kick to it. If it's too spicy for you, add a tiny bit of soy sauce to it. If you try this out, let me know what you think of it.

It's been a while since I've been on. Like I keep saying, I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment