Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 10, 2012

>$5 Meals

 I was browsing the net for some awesome food, went through Pinterest tho. That site can me the death of me. LOL But here are my favorites that I found. Most of these I've already done, but some I want to try. Hope you enjoy.


Beef Stew: (throw in a crockpot...cook all day!)
1 lb on stew meat
1 package of baby carrots
 4 white or red potatoes (skin on) 1/4 of a bag
 1 medium sized onion
1 can of beef broth
spices (optional)

----------------------------------------------------------

Spaghetti and meatballs

Grilled Cheese and tomato soup

Chicken breasts cooked in skillet with cream of mushroom soup

Sloppy Joes: Just brown 1 lb ground beef with chopped up onion. Drain. Add squirt of mustard and enough Ketchup to make the right consistency. I also add a pinch of sugar. Serve on buns.

Cheeseburgers and french fries

Grill chicken or steak marinated in homemade Teriyaki Sauce

Chicken Tenders- I dip them in milk, then in some flour seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Pan fry them.

Breakfast for dinner: whatever I have on hand, pancakes with eggs & bacon, french toast, sausage gravy & biscuits, etc...

BBQ Chicken Sandwiches: I put a couple of chicken breasts in crock-pot with a jar of BBQ sauce, cook for 6-8 hrs on low, shred, and serve on Texas Toast or hamburger buns


One I did get from one of my friends. Supper easy, very yummy is English Muffin Pizzas

Pizza sauce on top of English Muffins, sprinkle with cheese and top with your favorite toppings(2-3 pepperonis) bake 350 about 10 mins. Easy and quick great for those busy nights, or when your drunk & need something in your stomach. :)
Going through some sites I never knew it was so popular. 



What are your $5 Meals?? I want to hear from you! (If your on my FB you can message me there if you can't post here. I'll copy & paste it for ya.)

No comments:

Post a Comment