Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 9, 2012

Clean All The Things!!

So far, no major changes to the blog. Added a few items on the side bar, the intro., & removed some items. Maybe more to come later if I find anything I like, but still if you would like to see something different let me know.

We went to go see Madagascar 3 yesterday. As of right now, this movie is Hayden favorite movie. Told Spencer that when we take him to see Ice Age 4 & Spiderman the status will change.





When we got home last night Hershey's (guinea pig) cage was destroyed. He was still in there and shocked that he was. But I had to clean, re-do his cage. I don't know how it happened but we ended up cleaning the whole house. We went from the living room, to the kitchen, to Hayden's room, to the master bathroom, then ending in our bedroom. Apparently it needed to be done. I promise I do clean. But the stuff that we pulled up was bad. Finally got Spencer to go through some paper work that needed to be culled through.
Helped with my sinuses the next morning to. I remember a little over a month ago, I deep cleaned & Lysoled everything. We basically did the same thing yesterday just without the Lysol. I'm afraid I'm going to use a full can of Lysol again.

Not sure what else to talk about so when I think of something interesting I'll let you know. Until then I have Facebook & Pinterest you can Follow Me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment