Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

August 8, 2012

Better than I have been since my last post. I still feel it there but not in pain or agony. I'm trying to hold off on getting another Dr. Appt. but with all this rain every single day is driving my sinuses crazy. I cant stand waking up everyday with a sore throat & drainage no matter how much "drainage sucking meds" I take. It's working, but not how I want it.

Just in our 5 day, makes it look like we are in Hurricane or Monsoon Weather. Crazy! I'm afraid to look at the 10 day.


For about a week Taco one of our Iguanas has had a bit of swelling on his bottom jaw. We though for a day or two that his head was going through a growth spurt & his body hasn't caught up yet. BUT... After few days it got worse.
So yesterday Spencer took Taco to the Vet. & discovered that he not only has Metabolic Bone Disease but a Parasite.Thankfully neither is contagious to humans. Just have to worry about Paco.

http://iguanagrowingup.blogspot.com/2012/08/metabolic-bone-disease.html
You can read more about Taco here.

Not really much else is going on. Busy next 2 months. Busy packing for the move, & getting stuff situated on the house for rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment