Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

August 25, 2012

Birthday & Moving

Hey people I'm back. It hasn't been that long since I've been on here but enough to give you a few updates & make this post somewhat long. Let's see. I've turned 24 on the 23rd. The boys took me out to eat at Samurai Hibachi Grill, then came home & they made me a Triple Chocolate Cake. Amazing! I did do some painting but not a lot, we've got to get this house going, but relaxed the rest of the day & was a lazy bum.




                  

I've been off & on FB, & super busy trying to get this house done so we can put it up for Rent so you know I haven't had time to get on here & update y'all. Good News on that. We finally got a Rental Agency (AAIMS) that we've already signed papers with before the repairs are finished. Now we've got to get this place picture ready (at least the front) for Show. Which we almost have done. If we can get it to stop raining long enough we can have it done before Monday. We added new mulch, I've already painted the door, I need to do some final touch ups on the side window next to the door, I'm painting the shutters around Hayden's bedroom window, & Spencer is going to paint the vents on the outside of the house. He's also trying to get some guys from work to come help us paint, so we can get this over with.
We've set it up to where this place is good to go on the 15th. Just waiting on the Insurance Co. to call us back (giving them till Monday) to see if they are going to pay for the repairs on the house. Our plan is to have this place ready for Carpet before the 13th & then we will be set to go.
So my parents are still coming up here to help us. They will be leaving Texas on the 8th & should be here on the 10th to help us with any leftover stuff that needs to happen, then on the 13th we are hitting the road. Can't wait to say GOODBYE NORTH CAROLINA!! I know that we won't be officially be done with this state since we have the house, but it is going to be nice to be living in Texas again around my family & friends.  Now if we can get someone in this house before October everything will be 'Amazing'.

So that's it for now. I'll give you more updates when I can. Other than that, check me out on FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment