Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 21, 2011

Michael

So today is a joy-ess, but also a sad day. (No not talking about the so called end of the world, but will cover that tomorrow) Today is my brother's 20th birthday. It is sad because he's no longer with us to celebrate. I've already done my crying, well bawling I should say. A little bit yesterday too because something funny happened & I could just pictured his smile, which made me cry because I miss that smile so much. He didn't smile much, but when he did it was amazing.
The new song by Justin Moore-If Heaven Weren't So Far Away, really spoke to me today. Because if Heaven weren't so far away I'd be there right now celebrating his birthday with him.
It's been 7 months, but still feels like a fresh cut.


I miss you Little Brother. And love you very much, just wish you would have known that. See you later, but not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment