Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 13, 2011

Wam, Bam

I would have posted this yesterday but Blogger was doing an update thingy. Pictures would be up later.

Two days ago our brand new car that we haven't made a single payment on yet got into 2 accidents. The 1st one DH made out to be more than it was.When the other guy was backing out of a parking spot he hit our car (parking lot)

He came home to take his meds, & eat, and then go back to work. I was able to look at the so called scratch that the other guy did, I could barley see it. Well as soon as he got back to work, they sent him home. I thought awesome.

He called me and as soon as he hung up, he stopped at a red light, waited a few seconds and the light turned green. As the safe driver as he is, he waited a few seconds and started to move. A guy, obviously running a red light and obviously speeding, slammed into my husband on the front passenger side & literally F@#$ing up the car. Having the air bags go off. The other guy's car only had bumper damage. (Oh, and he was on the phone, but the cops couldn't prove it)

My husband is a recovering TBI patient (tramatic brain injury), so they took him to the hospital & gave him a CT scan, and it came up clear so sent him home. So now we have 2 claims, and so having the other guys insurance get us a new car. Because this is B.S. Today I've gotta get my car up & running a lil' more & then go deal with our car in the junk yard, take pictures, etc.

Just a fun filled day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment