Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 8, 2011

Pt. 2

I am not to big on gushing over diamonds or purses. But I expected something, kinda like a Happy Mother's Day dear wife. Since Spencer has been up, ( 2 hours) I haven't gotten any suggestion that he remembers today is Mother's Day. I'm no so much mad at him, but my feelings are hurt.
So far this morning, I have not been able to sleep in, where he has. I have bagged up the trash, unloaded & loaded the dishwasher, told my son to do multiple things. And for what, nothing to be appreciated. This is my day to be appreciated & I'm getting the complete opposite. I'm not expecting bubble baths, back massage, breakfast in bed, etc, but a simple Happy Mother's Day. But so far, nothing, but a headache.

Happy Mother's Day to me.

1 comment:

  1. Even if they didn't remember to say it, I'm confident they appreciate all you do!! Happy Mother's day from me at least, and I hope you know that even if he doesn't say it, every hug from Hayden means he appreciates his mommy.

    ReplyDelete