Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 9, 2011

Pt.3 Conclusion

So this head injury he had from "his" last jump has effected him badly. This short term memory thing doesn't seem to be getting better. Because of the fact that I was talking to him about Mother's Day being Sunday the day before, and he still forgot. I understand his situation so I'm not pissed off, or angry, I'm just hurt. Like I said on my previous post, my feelings are hurt.
I ended up reminding him after almost half the day (that we've been awake) has passed. I eventually told him that "I was doing NOTHING today"...and he, sounding surprised, "I'm can tell". I asked him if he knew what today was, and he stopped, ducked his head, and mumbled "Shit". He knew.....
He told me he was Sorry, and he felt like an a**hole. I accepted his apology but still didn't forgive him.
I'm not really big on tattle telling on my husband on the internet, but he hurt my feelings. Yes, I know it wasn't my birthday, or our anniversary. But Mother's Day is a big this for me. It's to celebrate me, being a mommy.

(I knew yesterday wasn't gonna turn out good)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next sunday can be "Make up Mother's day"? You could suggest it anyhow, and he could get a redo. (And I'd write it on the calendar in big big letters!!!)

    ReplyDelete