Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 20, 2011

Okay so the business with the brand new, now broken car, is driving us nuts. Mainly Spencer since he has to deal with most of it. Okay so he filled a claim under the other guy thing yesterday, and found out that the guy, who hit him, who received a citation from the MP's, stating that he was a fault, and stating that he ran a red light, was telling his insurance company (same insurance as us) that he didn't run a red light. But the funny part is, he told his insurance person, that he got a citation.
*dumbasses everywhere*
Got a call this morning, and thankfully, the car rental place is going to honor the price for the car, so we can keep it. I'll be talking to Spencer in a lil' bit, after he wakes up, about seeing if we can switch. Maybe. I like the rental we got. He received a convertible. Ah, I'm in love. LOL

In all the madness of everything after a year of wishing, hoping, waiting, waiting, and continue to wait. I finally got my car fixed. Sad, took this long, and in order for it to get fixed the new car had to break. Ugh!
Now we are waiting to hear from not only the insurance company, but also the car dealer ship to see when we can get another car. For a moment there yesterday we were only able to receive 95% of the damage payback, which would put us to still pay of what we owe, and until we pay that back, we couldn't get another car. Thankfully we don't have to do that, well, I dunno. Still have to wait to hear from people. Hopefully we can get a new car soon. If we can't get the same car, we are thinking of getting a truck. But hopefully get the same car so we can save on gas mileage.

No comments:

Post a Comment