Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 14, 2011

Hershey the Guinea Pig

We have added a new addition to the family. Hershey.

Opps...lol....got caught ^^^^^^


Craigslist had him up on the Free section. Apparently he's aggressive towards other guinea pigs. So they had to let him go. Not sure on how old he is. This will also be a good thing for Hayden. Something more to interact with other than a fish. Told Hayden that if we get him, he's gonna have to help take care of it. He agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment