Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 2, 2011

Justice Has Come

So the time has finally come. 10 years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths & $1,188,263,000,000 & we managed to kill the one person who started it all. Last night as I was heading to bed, I did one last look at my Facebook on my phone, as I always do. I noticed people's statuses stating that Bin Laden has been killed. I thought, is this a joke?! So I jumped off my phone & switched to the computer. Yup, everyone's statuses were saying that. Went to Yahoo, and noticed that it was the Breaking News. Spencer turned on the T.V. to CNN (i think) and we confirmed it once again.

As a military wife, I feel very, very strongly about this. Not only am I happy that he's dead, but families of the 9/11 Victims finally have Justice. And Yes, Justice is the correct word, no where in the sense cheesy. Yes, the war is not over, and yes it took 10 years to get to this point but it's one step closer to a long road. A lot of lives were lost on 9/11, and a lot of more lives were lost during the war, but now those families can rest in peace knowing that the one person who started this whole mess, causing those deaths, is finally dead. And I believe that it is something to celebrate.

Yes, it is possible that someone will take his place. But we just proved that Justice will be answered for. And if anyone who tries to do this again, you will be caught, you will be punished for it, and you will die.


Here is a poem I guess you would call it, that I copied from one of my Facebook friends. I thought it was really neat.

"Now I lay me down to sleep, one less terrorist this world does keep. With all my heart, I give my thanks, to those in uniform regardless of ranks. You serve our country and serve it well, with humble hearts your stories tell. So as I rest my weary eyes, while freedom rings our flag still flies. You give your all, do what you must... with God we live and God we trust, Amen
"

No comments:

Post a Comment