Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 6, 2011

Okay so I've been MIA for a while

Last week I had my parents in. Their trip through the airports were interesting. They left from Hou-Hobby, but before they left they had to sit there for an extra 3-4 hours because the plane leaving from Atlanta had plane issues. BUT, the scheduled planes that were after my parents went before them. How that makes sense, no one knows. It should be first come first serve. Whatever, thankfully when they got to Atlanta they were able to get something to eat and then move onto the next flight here. They arrived later than expected (11pm) but got everyone to the house and then off to bed. (Mainly Hayden)

The next morning we took it a little slow but we got into my fathers rental care and drove to Myrtle Beach for a day. Wish we could have stayed longer. But it was nice to treat my parents to the real ocean instead of the nasty looking water at the Gulf. Hayden didn't really enjoy it that much. I don't think he really understood why the water was moving in that way. That was okay, we sat Grandma down and they built sand castles together. After that we went back to the hotel room cleaned up and went out to eat. Took the out to the Boulevard I think it's called. And ate at Laundry's. Yummy food. That night we threw Hayden in their hotel room while me & Spencer went next door and played some night Putt-Putt. It was a great date-night. Haven't had that in a while.

The rest of the week it was mainly relaxation for my parents while Spencer went to work. Went out to eat a lot, which I loved because I haven't done that in while. My dad was helped out with the yard, and got us a couple bags of Mulch, for the front flower bed. It's still a work in progress thing. I still need more flowers.



Also having my dad here we took advantage and he helped us Co-sign again. But this time on a Motorcycle for Spencer. We figured it would be cheaper for right now, to save money, cheaper on gas (since they are going up) and we couldn't afford a new car. At least for now, and I wanted my car back. The place we went to (which we drove forever to get to) worked out a deal for us. Since we were getting the bike for cost. We were able to get 2 helmets and a jacket FREE. I was like heck ya! So as you can see from the pictures, mine is Pink. lol And Spencer's is black/ green with skulls.





Now for today/this week I will be cleaning the house, organizing, and trying to get back to a routine. So much excitement for me! Weee!!



I also recommend checking out Cake It's from a fellow-blogger and I think this is just too funny! I was rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment