Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 29, 2011

**On the phone with my mom. Spencer calls Twice. I get done talking to mom & call Spencer back**
Me: Yes?, you called?
Spencer: No, I didn't
Me: Yes, you did
Spencer: No, I don't think so
Me: Yes you did, twice, I was on the phone with my mother
Spencer: Ooooo, yeah, that's why you didn't answer

*eye roll* (like he can see...lol)

**Tells me something he could've texted, then says he has to go**

Yup, soo important he had to call twice....

No comments:

Post a Comment