Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 28, 2011

Power Rangers Go!

The last few months Hayden has learned how to use the Xbox well enough that he now knows how to operate Netflix. He usually watches an episode, or movie several times a day. So this past 2 weeks Hayden has taken on a new favorite. Power Rangers. Not the new 13 different versions but the old school ones, the original . The ones that I grew up on. Especially the movie. It's so cute because now he's jumping around the living room fighting imaginary monsters that the Evil Rita has sent down. Like they are in the living room. He's even taken a used firework, a straw, and a door spring and has built himself a Power Ranger Sword. I just love the imagination of a 3 year old. I know that I was his age once I did weird stuff like that, but I would just love to know what he's thinking sometimes. (well half the time I find out...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment