Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 7, 2011

POOP!!!

Okay so yesterday was supposed to be a cleaning/relaxation day. Well it started out that way, but slowly ended in disaster. But one thing I sooo didn't want to deal with that day. Thanks to my loving child thinking that I don't do enough during the day decided to ruin it. He had decided to fill his/guest bathroom's toilet with what looked like half a roll of toilet paper mixed in with poop. Now when I say it looked like half a roll I may have exaggerated but it was a lot of toilet paper. Enough toilet paper to leave the toilet useless to flush, with fear that if I did flush it even once it would leave the bathroom floor, possibly the hallway filled with nasty toilet water. Eventually causing me to implode into myself, before Spencer had a chance to even leave work to help.
Possible Result:


Sooooo......I left it for an hour to collect my thoughts on how I'm going to clean it. Because there was no, "just flushing it". I had to empty the wet, soggy, toilet paper, poop filled, wad....from the toilet that I had cleaned spotless the day before.
I ended up using my yellow cleaning gloves that I will be getting new one, a bucket with a plastic bag, and attempted not throwing up. Every second that I was in there, either looking, or even think about touching it, I was gagging. Not just because the poop was in there but for some stupid, odd reason I was gagging at the soggy, wet, toilet paper.
I can handle baby poop, dog poop, dog vomit, and sometimes other people vomit, and even some butt explosions that Hayden had produced when he was a baby, that they seem to produce out of no where..........but why is it that I can't handle wet, soggy, toilet paper. But I'm thinking about it now...I've always gagged at some of those wet napkins some restaurants give out. Odd I know

No comments:

Post a Comment