Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

April 11, 2011

This weekend was fun. Saturday we went to take Hayden to see the Easter Bunny. Not the best phone picture below, but it works. I think the picture itself came out great!
Also tried to see the movie HOP, but got side-tracked with the new Putt-Putt next to the movie theater. We played a few games & took Hayden on the Go-Kart track. He just now was able to ride passenger. So Spencer took Hayden & I rode by myself. Spencer taunted me saying I wouldn't be able to pass him. So I took his challenge & on the 2nd to last lap, I proved him wrong. And of course as every man, they don't want to admit that they lost.

Sunday, we went fishing early in the morning. Of course I had fun. Hayden was able to catch 3 fish, I caught 4 fish, and poor little Spencer caught 1. Hahaha! But I still love him.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to take a quick moment and announce a New Line of Baby Products coming out. Tiny Tilla by Avon!!
If you have not seen this blog before, I do work for Avon/Mark so if you have any questions please ask. I'm trying not to make my whole blog about my Avon business, so very soon I will be making a page, attached to this blog just for my Avon. So stay tuned.
If you would like to see any of the products Tiny Tilla is offering you can visit www.tinytilla.com or Tiny Tilla Tiny Tilla will be Opening up tomorrow Online.
If you would like to see what Avon has to offer visit My Avon Online

No comments:

Post a Comment