Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 29, 2011

I don't like folding you...

Ooh pile of clean clothes sitting in the corner waiting to be folded, why can't you fold yourself?
It's like a never ending basket. Just when I think I'm done, for at least a day, some how it's back to where it was. Either we are REALLY clean, or REALLY dirty, haven't figured that one out yet. I spent all day yesterday cleaning the living room & the kitchen, and a load of laundry(wash), but I just did not want to tackle the pile of clothes. I don't want to do it, but I think I've got to today.

Well everyone has been wondering what's up with me & the Avon business. Well, I think I'm going to stay with it a little bit longer. The economy is picking up, so is the customers. As almost every other business out there, I had a little trouble getting started. In the past month, my customer base has picked up. We need a little bit extra money, and it's fun to do. When I was little, as every little girl, I was big into makeup. But as I went into Intermediate & High School, it got better, but as a popularity boost, it was needed. So I learned from friends, and now I'm learning from other wonderful Avon Reps. Click Here For My Avon or you can Click up on the top left, next to my other links.

It was really weird last night, some weirdo from Michigan County Jail called the house phone. Obviously it was a wrong number since the only people we gave it to was my mother & doctor offices. So the 1st, two times this dude called, I ignored it. The 3rd time, Spencer was home, so he answered the call, and apparently the weirdo guy, was looking for a guy, so he can look for another to guy, who is supposed to bail him out. Whatever! If the person hasn't bailed you out yet, means they aren't.

And finally after 3+ months shopping for a car, with good gas mileage, we got one! We ended up having to Co-sign with my dad again, since my credit is CRAP! But working on that. Thanks Dad!! We Love You! But here is our NEW CAR!Why yes!, It is Orange. Sorry for the darkness of the picture. But it was getting dark when Spencer got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment