Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 8, 2011

This morning I had to take Spencer to work, so I could have the car for a doctor appointment. Which I will tell you about the "so many" doctor appointments soon, just not yet. Would've left Hayden at home but Kristen & Ryan moved out last night into their own apartment. Happy for them, but just needed them here one more night...lol. On the way home from dropping off Spencer I went to Starbucks & tried order & I couldn't even say the name of the coffee. That just proves that I really do need it.
This past weekend we failed sooo much on getting a new car. We went and tried to look at a Ford dealership, the Used Car that we could afford, we didn't get approved, and the New Car that we got approved for we couldn't afford. These gas prices are getting ridiculous and that's whats breaking us. The Jeep that we have is going through gas like water, and we are filling up 2-3 times a week and costing us around $50-$60 bucks each time. We can't afford it. $3.50- $3.60 for gas....If we can't either fix the damn prices for gas or find a better car I'm about to buy a horse...lol...or an electric car.Why can't we go back to the day where it ONLY takes $10-$15 to fill up?!
RIP Linda Harrison, you were such a great person, & will never be forgotten. Lots of Love being sent to Becca Harrison & family :(

No comments:

Post a Comment