Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 20, 2011

Fishing for something...

Yesterday I went fishing with the boys. Hayden had a blast, but as every other 3 year old's out there, after a while he started to loose interest. Spencer was able to catch 2 fish but had to give them away. I almost caught one on Hayden's pole but got loose, and Hayden he was just happy to be there and watch daddy. It was funny the 1st one he caught normally, but the 2nd one, the line broke as he was reeling it in, he caught. He was really happy.



About 30 minutes before we left, I noticed that my shoulder's were getting a little red. Until we got home did I realize that I was cooked, with my tank-top tan line. But thanks to Spencer he's treating me with some Aloe Vera.


On Friday, we went and saw Rango! Hayden seemed to like it. But sadly I was more into it than him. LOL Guess that's the kid in me. Ha! Plus having Johnny Depp as a cartoon character was a must see.



No comments:

Post a Comment